Author Topic: Chapter 5  (Read 1707 times)

Pawel

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • View Profile
Chapter 5
« on: January 09, 2015, 05:29:27 pm »
Please post here any questions and mistakes found in the chapter.

Vegabond

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 5
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 02:04:41 am »
5.2 Mystics

"In the resolution phase, a mystic may roll to recover Magic Stones he has used up to cast spells."
Does this mean you can't recover MS not used to cast spells (such as Dark Salvation)?

Vegabond

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 02:07:20 am »
How do you know how many spells a Mystic knows for a game?

I see the Dark Guard may choose 2 from his Obscure Path, but the Mistress of the Hunt and Silver Fury doesn't have such an ability.

Pawel

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 05:24:44 pm »
There is no limit of spell you can learn/buy. Dark Guard just have a possibility to use 2 spells from Obscure Path - this is actually a limit. From your own army you can learn/buy all spells. However, I doubt you will ever do it. You will rarely cast more than 2 spells in one turn. So, do not worry taking all possible spells is not the best idea.

"In the resolution phase, a mystic may roll to recover Magic Stones he has used up to cast spells."
Does this mean you can't recover MS not used to cast spells (such as Dark Salvation)?

Bad wording here. You just recover MS and it does not have a matter how you used them.

Vegabond

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 06:31:46 pm »
So the Dark Guard can know/buy 7 spells? All 5 from his faction and 2 from some other faction. The Obscure Path just allows him to buy off some other faction's list?

Pawel

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 06:43:49 pm »
Yes, he can buy all spells from The Scarlet Watch army list and two spells from other's faction which belong to armies of darkness. Now it is The Howling Horde only, but I hope that in 2nd half of the year we will have another army.